Friday, July 13, 2007

Iphone reviews

Every tech magazine around the world which is worth its salt has carried a review of the iphone in some form or the other. However, why read all these when you need only one or two comprehensive ones?

  1. The NY times review (For the technologically challenged people like me)
  2. The CNET magazine review (For advanced users who are bordering on geekiness but not quite there yet)
  3. The PC magazine review (For the insatiable geeks)
P.S: To the innumerable authours of reviews in magazines and blogs not mentioned in this list: My humble apologies. All web has been taken over by iphone, if I attempt to index all sites which have mentioned about iphone, I will have the next google in my hands. (Interesting project, coming to think of it.)

No comments: